Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wicked

Cool! Blogger is now run by Google, with some nifty new features! I'll have to take some time one of these days to look through and learn some of them.

In the meantime, Viv, get your butt over here! Wicked is about to open in September-- it's not sold out, leaving us relegated to trying to get lottery tickets!! Along with my horrible luck with getting my registration through the HPC, Viv and I repeatedly tried to get lottery tickets (you stand in line on the day for a shot at $25 front row seats) to this show, since it's sold out for what seems like forever on Broadway. Not sure I'll find anyone else over here to pay the 45 quid to go with me, so keep your eyes open for cheap last minute weekend trips to London this fall, girl! Found this video trailer (can I say that about a musical as opposed to a movie??) online to promote the show as it opens in the West End...

http://lmltheatre.lastminuteliving.com/curtains_up/2006/08/wicked_
trailer.html

No comments: