Monday, August 21, 2006

Keeping myself entertained

I was supposed to have two patients at the day hospital this morning, but one didn't show up. And there is apparently nothing for me to do on the acute wards either :(

I'm currently hogging the computer-this is something a lot of the other staff has started to do, with things being so slow around here, so these days you have to be quick to get time at the computer! I've been cleaning out my email and found something I'd marked with a star from Kristy but had never actually opened (weird), and it's a link to some of her pics from our European travels together back in 2004! So here's a pic from the island of Rhodes, where we're looking a little windswept, so it must have been the north side of the island...I got a text from Kristy this weekend who was in NJ for some reason, saw a sign for Freehold, and thought of me. Awww. You'd better get your butt over here for our birthdays this coming winter, missy, so we can capture some more memories together!

No comments: