Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dearie me, I forgot my little vocab lesson for y'all from the weekend. There were two new words, and I only remember one of them now. On Saturday night, when I was on the lash (I've done that one before, pop quiz, what does that mean?), we were also checking out the local "talent"...i.e. men. I think it's brilliant and intend to use it from now on.

Have been busy today! Because we had an OT visiting from another day hospital nearby, where the day hospital has not been open for very long. So I gave her the grand tour of our small facility, ran through all six weeks of falls' group topics with her, and told her everything I could think of about the service we provide. And also the service we should provide, are set up to provide, but don't currently do (rehab, kitchen assessments, etc). And this afternoon had three patients on the acute ward. I can actually go home now, er, to the gym, with a feeling of having been useful. About time!

No comments: