Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I have got to go!

"The BBC Electric Proms are wired for the most exciting sounds of the year, from frontrunners of Britpop and forefathers of punk through to definitive modern music phenomena, and back again - spliced together over a series of unrepeatable performances at London's legendary Roundhouse." Proms, meaning a multi-media music event, this one taking place in late October over a series of nights. Specifically, I'd love to see The Who perform.

Dave and Nicole have been looking and will most likely be getting tickets from ebay to see the Rolling Stones this weekend, but I can't afford it at the moment with Sarajevo and Turkey coming up next week. I feel like I need to see these living legends because though it seems like they'll tour forever, you never know...

No comments: