Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Interview

Yikes! Just got a phone call to say that I have an interview at the Frenchay Hospital in Bristol this Friday!! And that I need to put together a 10 minute power-point presentation on the benefits of joint working with other members of the interdisciplinary team with a brain injury patient. Right, so I've got two and a half days to put together an impressive presentation with resources, as well as assemble a portfolio that currently doesn't exist. Which doesn't leave any time to prepare myself for what questions they might ask. What have I gotten myself into??!! I guess I'll just do a return trip on Friday, and come up with an excuse for Whipps, since I'll probably need Thursday night to finish preparations, and don't know of a place to stay overnight anyway. I think it's not quite a two hour trip anyway by train, should be fine. Do I sound like a chicken with it's head cut off? I feel like one!

No comments: