Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Feelin' hot hot hot

Woo-eee! 102 degrees in NJ right now. Glad I'm not there! We've been having lovely windy weather this week, and I'll almost be sorry to see it warm back up again. Though not too much, seeing as I'll be in Bournemouth this weekend! Looking forward to seeing the beach again, should tide me over until Turkey. Top up my tan ;)

I think I've figured out why that picture looks like a cartoon to me...the lamp post and Big Ben almost look like they're leaning to the right. It's one of my favorite pictures of London so far because of that, it gives it that x factor.

I've received a couple of pics from the family reunion thanks to my sister and mother, so I'll see if I can re-size and post one or two of them a bit later. For now I need to finish off another application. TTFN.

No comments: