Monday, August 21, 2006

LOL

Right, so my one continuing patient from Chestnut ward for whom I was supposed to do a home visit on Wednesday, has been transferred to Wavell ward (the acute stroke unit). Grrr! I can't keep a caseload going to save my life! They're dropping like flies for one reason or another! However, I did tag onto Jodie, and managed to see one patient this afternoon on Blackthorn, as well as screen some others for the OT who is back from holiday tomorrow. I don't know, I think I may as well head to the airport tonight and get my holiday started already, there's nothing for me to do here!! LoL. Which reminds me, someone at Jo's thing on Friday admitted that for the longest time, she didn't realize LOL meant "laugh out loud." She thought it was the head of a little guy with both of his arms up in the air, going "Woooo!" Pretty funny. Anyway, I think I'll set off for home a bit early, since the sun has decided to pop out for a few minutes.

No comments: