Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Music makes the world go round

Well, I have music in my head all the time, I don't know about the rest of you. Music has always been my passion one way or another. Sometimes I'm not sure whether it's life following art, or art following life, but my soul would be bereft without it. Sorry, waxing poetic, I know.

A new "chill" playlist for y'all as I get ready to head off for some sunshine and as much fun as I can pack in. I wanted to have Jimmy Buffett/Alan Jackson's It's Five O'Clock Somewhere (since that will be my rule, lounging on the beach--Oh cabana boy! Bring me another G&T!) and Kenny Chesney's When the Sun Goes Down for the mix, but I seem to have lost those files when my computer crashed, and will have to replace them when I get back in September. Ah well, I can hear it in my head...When the sun goes down, we'll be groovin', when the sun goes down, we'll be feelin' alright, when the sun sinks down over the water, everything gets hotter when the sun goes down...

No comments: