Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Irony

So, I got up early this morning, had a shower and hopped on the bus to the hospital instead of walking, thinking I could spend most of the morning looking up articles in the online databases available through the hospital for my presentation. At 8:30am, a young woman appeared in front of me at the desk, and said she was looking for the OT she was supposed to be shadowing today. Doh! I completely forgot I had a work experience student today...that's timing for you. She's observing the physio's balance class at the moment, and I've managed to find two articles during that time, but it's just ironic, given the oodles of free time I've had almost every other day, that I don't have any time today to work on materials for my interview. Annette and Angelica have been urging me to take tomorrow and Friday off "sick," so that I can at least have tomorrow to prepare myself.

No comments: