Saturday, June 03, 2006

"Saturday night's all right..."

Just a quickie tonight, as I'm headed back out the door shortly. It has been a bee-you-tiful day here, and it just so happened to be the day that Jo and I had decided about 4 weeks ago that we would go to Thorpe Park (amusement park). Luckily I thought of a hat, sunglasses and long-sleeve shirt on my way out the door, because I didn't think of sunblock, and I think those 3 items were my saving grace for not being a bright red like the rest of people who were at the park. However, the sun did pretty much sap the energy out of me, and I came home thinking I might just go straight to bed. However, a nice cool shower has revived me, and my roommate Leeanne has been getting ready to go to this all-night club thing that Nicole's boyfriend Dave and some of his friends are DJ-ing. So I suppose I'm bowing to the peer pressure, especially since I know Nicole doesn't like this type of music and is only going to support Dave and would probably like some company, and I've decided I will go after all. I don't know about staying until 6am, which is when it finishes, but maybe this will be my nod to Ibiza (where I'm pretty certain at this point I'll never go)...in the sun all day and partying all night! Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice here, hope y'all back home are having some nice weather too.

No comments: