Friday, June 16, 2006

One year, and counting...

I don't know how I could have missed it, but my one-year anniversary has already passed. It was June 13th! I have now officially been employed as an OT for more than a year. Woohoooo!! I've never actually celebrated an anniversary of employment before, or perhaps I should say career, since I'm celebrating being an OT, not a particular place of employment. Yay, me ;)

So I went along to the Hitchcock yesterday after work, ordered some cider, and became totally engrossed in the game. Next thing I know, it's 5:30, so I texted Nicole to find out where the heck everyone was. Turns out, they changed the pub at the last minute, and I'd left before receiving the email about it. So I walked 20 minutes or so to the new pub, only to find out they weren't showing the game!! They had a nice big screen TV, with a sign over it that read, "We are not a sports bar, we will not be showing football games." Oooh, I was so pissed off, I was seeing red! (And I don't mean Trinidad uniforms.) Nicole called her boyfriend Dave to give me updates throughout the game by means of apology.

I am off for the weekend this afternoon, but I'll be back on Sunday, so 'til then, have great weekends everyone. Nice sunny weather here again :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy OT anniversary AJ!