Thursday, June 22, 2006

Battered

Or to spell it out plainly without British slang, I'm drunk. For a lightweight, two pints of cider on an empty stomach = fuzzy head. After work tonight, I ended up back at the pub which is quote unquote not a sports bar. Funnily enough, they had the USA - Ghana game on their nice big widescreen TV. I was indignant at first, but realized there's a method to their madness. No doubt because a game like this doesn't draw the obnoxiously loud England fans (no offense intended, but there is a huge difference between being in a pub during an England game, and being in a pub during any other game).

Let's have a moment of silence for the US....it was fun while it lasted.

I guess I need to think about packing for Paris, if I can just concentrate. Waheyyyyyy!

No comments: