Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Figures

There are some perks to working in the NHS...went off to see Blood Brothers (a musical) for free last night, following a last minute email yesterday afternoon at work. I had seen it several years ago when my parents lived in England, and the big deal right now is that an ex- boy band member has one of the leads. He was pretty good too.

My roommate's ex-boyfriend was over again last night, the one who in theory does networking as a job, although he's had no job for some time now. I'm suspicious that he was fooling around with our internet connection again, because although it's been working fine for awhile now, given all our problems it feels like a house of cards and only a matter of time. And I was right, the internet is currently not working. I'll kill him if it's his fault, and it's just too coincidental he was there and now it's not working. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!! I know I owe a couple of people phone calls, I will hopefully be able to skype again by the weekend. (Ironically enough, I had finally gotten my microphone to work again.)

No comments: