Friday, April 07, 2006

No news really

So it's not even 3pm yet, and I'm bored out of my mind. My supervisor (who has been in this week, it turns out it's these next two weeks she's on holiday) told me I could take off a bit early, as I'll be sure to make it up while she's off, so I think I will leave in just a bit. There has been no one for OT to see today because the one person on the attendance list I was asked to see did not attend...her husband had forgotten about the appointment. Or actually, as he said to the nurse on the phone, but her appointment's not till Friday, and the nurse said, yes, and it is Friday.

I'm home alone tonight, or I will be if I stay home. My roommies are out with their respective men, and my big night this weekend is planned for tomorrow. So I'm thinking I'll go home now, have a nice hot bath, and if nothing else, I'll take myself to the movies;) Ice Age 2, which I'm sure some of you have already seen, since it was out in the US end of March, is officially opening today, and I'd really like to see it at some point. So if I don't come up with anything else for tonight, I might do that. Well, gym first, then movie.

And then I might do some surfing around on the internet for ideas for my first long weekend with a Monday off due to a bank holiday. It's coming up last weekend of April, with May 1st being the Monday I have off. My roommate Nicole and I had talked about Budapest, but she now is feeling a bit broke, since she's in Vegas for her sister's bachelorette party (or hen party as they call it here) also in May. I really really don't want to "waste" that weekend, but am a bit short on ideas and travel partners, so I need to do some research on flights and destinations. And if I can't find anyone to travel with, I think I'll pick somewhere within the UK.

No comments: