Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I know I said I wasn't going to talk about the weekend, but post the pictures instead, however, there's something of a funny story involved. Or at least, I thought it was funny, maybe you had to have been there. You can decide for yourselves...so we participated in this interactive murder mystery weekend where the suspects mingled in character, as part of their character development. We were made fun of a lot, as were another American couple sitting near us, a Canadian, a group of people from Glasgow, and a woman who was practically popping out of her shirt in most of the outfits she wore (this mystery went on for two dinners and two breakfasts). The main actor decided the sixteen-year-old young man at the table next to her was "copping an eyeful" every chance he got, and announced this observation to the rest of us. It was quite funny, and overall, very well done I think. My mom won the "Close but No Cigar" award, for figuring out who'd done it, and half of the motive. There was no prize for this award, other than a statement near the bottom of her certificate which stated she should congratulate herself on not having submitted a theory so pathetically off base as to have earned her the "Plonker" award. The certificate was actually very funny, but I can't remember the rest.

No comments: