Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wheee!!

So it's been a pretty beautiful day all around. The sun has been out, it's been warm, finally starting to feel like spring, for starters. I had some really complimentary feedback after running my relaxation techniques session of my falls education group at the hospital. I spent an hour and a half at the bank, finally speaking to someone who actually seems to know what they're doing, and I am now in possession of my account number at least. They still have to verify my employment, so technically something could go wrong again, but I'm in favor of believing it's all sorted now. I like to think positive ;) And finally, I am writing this post from the comfort of my house!! Unfortunately, it's not a broadband DSL or cable connection...it's just a stopgap measure of a dial-up service and I'm not sure how much it is costing me, but it works! I'm online! At least until my roomies come home, I don't want to hog the phone line. I don't think I mentioned yesterday, so a slightly belated happy first day of spring to you all.

No comments: