Thursday, March 02, 2006

Money? Who needs money?

It's been very frustrating trying to open up a bank account here...I have a letter from Whipps Cross addressed to me at my new address in Leytonstone, confirming my employment with Whipps Cross/NHS. However, this apparently does not suffice as proof of my new address. I have to either go and get a provisional drivers license, or get my name added to one of the utility bills which only arrive every 3 months or so, which apparently means I can't get a bank account for another several weeks at best. I still have one or two more banks to try, but so far that's been the song and dance.

Other than that, nothing much to report today. I have a huge headache which I haven't been able to get rid of all day, not much fun there. I did have two patients to see to today, which made for at least half a day's work. I met some more of the OTs, what else... Oh, and I've decided that since there are only two days really while Viv is here that make sense for me to take as days off, I'll do one more long weekend end of March, and just need to decide where to go.

I'll try to write again tomorrow or Friday...or wait, tomorrow is Friday. Jeez, time is flying! I will post again soon when my head is not pounding. Love to all, Allison.

No comments: