Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Slang

Ok, everyone, the first lesson in English slang...toward the end of the night on the booze cruise this past Saturday, the DJ started playing better and better music. At one point, Dave leaned over and told me, "This music is pucker!" (think I've got the spelling right, that's how he spelled it anyway). Pucker basically means-- really, really good. Just thought y'all would want to know ;)

As far as the hospital goes, I am taking the first two of my three days off this month for tomorrow and Friday. My friend Viv arrives at the crack of dawn tomorrow from NJ!! And I made our reservations to spend Saturday night in Cambridge today. Nicole always seems to have something cooking, so I'm betting on a big night out here in London on Friday as well...

I'm off to have dinner with my friend Jo, but I'll update again soon I hope. (Unfortunately, we're having difficulty setting up the internet at our house, so I'm still using internet cafes at the moment.)

No comments: