Sunday, March 26, 2006

Poppink Patriarch

He doesn't read this, but first of all...Happy Birthday to my grandpa Poppink! He's 92 years young today, and he has been the foundation of our extended family on my mom's side for as long as I can remember and before. He's been all over the world, and made friends everywhere he's been, always has a story to tell, and a twinkle in his eye and we all adore him.

I found out yesterday while skyping with my parents that not only are we taking a road trip up to York and staying in a castle turned hotel for a couple of nights while my parents are here in April, but we are also taking part in a murder mystery while we're there! I'm a bit nervous as to what that participation will require, but have been assured I won't be murdered ;)

HSBC update- my first set of checks arrived yesterday. However, no PIN numbers for my credit and debit cards have yet shown up in the mail. I mean post.

No comments: