Friday, July 28, 2006

"It's the freakin' weekend, Baby, I'm about to have me some fun"

Amazingly enough, I've been out for one thing or another every night this week. I'm exhausted and could probably do with a night at home, but have had an invitation and feel compelled to go out again tonight! It's Friday after all, and I'm actually in London for the weekend, not on my way somewhere else. I can always recuperate tomorrow morning, right? Have a nice long lie-in, go for a run, have a shower, and relax before getting ready to do the Saturday night thang!! Umm, and somewhere in there fill out a few job applications due by Monday. Is this a summer phenomenon? There's just so much to do all the time, both on the weeknights, and I've had or made all these opportunities for holidays and weekend trips. Maybe it's a I have no air conditioning and no worthwhile TV, so I'd rather be out, thing. Whatever, I'm having a ball! And now I'm going to take my overly tired, bouncing off the walls self, and see if I can find some work to do. Love to all, Allison.

No comments: