Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hype Machine

It's official, I will be in Sarajevo for two days, and then on the Turkish coast for a week at the end of August. I'll actually be in Turkey over the Labor Day weekend, which is good to keep my mind off not being at the lake. Maja booked the all-inclusive Turkey piece of the trip last week, and I booked my flight to Sarajevo today for a pretty decent price. And I handed in my holiday request at work- I'm not worried about it since none of my requests so far have been denied.

I've got a new cool music internet site I've been checking out lately- a new friend I met at the party on Saturday told me I should have a look at the hype machine (you can google it). Officially the party line is that this site keeps track of new songs posted on the best blogs about music, MP3 blogs. You can listen to all the songs listed for the day with your choice of media player. But in general, you can look up just about any artist or any song. It's a pretty awesome web site, take a look next time you're web surfing!

No comments: