Monday, July 31, 2006

Almost Famous!!

Weird coincidences sometimes...there is now a picture of me online on Rob's professional photography web site. I'm not going to post the URL here since it's an awful picture where I'm pulling a face. Ok, it's funny, but not definitely not flattering. It's in a series of pics taken at the house party we went to in the Cotswolds. And strangely enough, I arrived home today and found a note from my neighbor stating he had a parcel for me. It was from Jinny, who had sent over the bikini I accidentally left behind in Vermont, as well as a surprise...several summers ago, I was an extra on the set of a movie being filmed at Green Mountain College in Poultney, the next town over from the lake in Vermont. Well, my surprise was a DVD of that movie, "Ordinary Sinners" and I am almost famous! Thanks Jinny! It's been amazing watching all the familiar scenery in the film, including the fabulous swimming hole at the old marble quarry in Dorset. Jinny's note included the statement that I only got one guess as to what was in the wrapping paper-- well, I was nowhere near right, Jinny, you definitely pulled one over on the girl who likes to surprise everyone else!

In other news, I've sent off two applications today, two more to go this week. And I have a blister on the ball of my foot...totally random, I know, I have no idea how I did that.

No comments: