Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pass It On...

I have had the question of whether it's okay for this web site's address to be given out by those of you reading it to other people you think would be interested. It's perfectly fine...I am posting this journal, blog, whatever, on a public forum and naturally anything I'm not interested in friends, family, or the general public being privy to, will not be posted on this site (ie dating/romantic travails, health issues, confidential information related to patients, etc). If you know people whom you think will find my blog interesting, by all means, pass along the URL... I happen to think the background is BOR-ing at the moment, but maybe that's just me. Hopefully the content makes up for it ;)

It's funny, since I've started this blog, I've been coming home from work thinking, ok, what am I going to tell everyone tonight? Even though there haven't really been comments of late, and people tend to tell me what they think on the phone instead, I still have this tendency to think of it (writing my blog entries) as talking to people. And now I've stopped working, it's amazing how socially isolated I feel. I have plenty to keep me busy, don't get me wrong, but I hadn't realized how much social contact I had through my job. In addition the quality of that social contact is/was much richer, now that I have found a career that I feel is my calling. I'm very eager to get back to working the week of the 20th!

Anywho, I promise this blog will get more interesting as I get over to England in less than two weeks now, and as I begin to travel again. In the meantime, there should be more of my photo albums available on flickr by tomorrow, including those from my travels during my Oxford term...there's a link from the sidebar on the right if y'all feel like browsing.

No comments: