Friday, February 10, 2006

"Dream big...as big as the ocean blue..."

I'M APPROVED! I just got my letter from the HPC in the mail today that I have been "scrutinised by the Council's assessors" and been found wanting...no, just kidding, I've already had that letter previously. I've been approved for addition to the Register as an Occupational Therapist - that is, as soon as I pay my fees/dues. Good lord, they took so long, shouldn't they take the initial 200 pound fee I paid and be thankful they didn't lose me as an applicant?! Funny how a week from Sunday suddenly seems so much closer!

"Cause when you dream it might come true...When you dream, dream big."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! About time dont you thinK?

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!watch out London, something big is about to hit ya!-viv

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Let me know your phone number so that when I visit in May I can catch up with you.