Monday, February 06, 2006

Cleo

So this is Cleo, who is now living with Brian and Carla. She was a stray who was rescued by someone I worked with at Roosevelt. However, she needed a home, and I'm a sucker for this kind of thing, having already taken 2 tiny kittens last summer and found homes for them (one of those kittens is named Annabelle and now living with Chris Burk and family!). Cleo was actually going to go to London with me, but there were too many logistical knots to work out, so she has been adopted by Carla and Brian. She now has a shiny coat, a little pot belly, and she "talks" with a series of chirps or barks, whichever you prefer. When I went to see Carla yesterday, Cleo was looking out the screen door and chattered away as I walked into the house. It's a toss-up though as to whether she actually remembered me... Taking bets on who thinks I'll end up with a kitten in London...


A rare picture of Cleo, who instinctively knows how to foil picture-takers... Posted by Picasa

No comments: