Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Go shorty, it's your birthday...

We gon' party like it's your birthday, we gon' sip on Bacardi like it's your birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!! We were supposed to be celebrating yours and mine in London right about now, but hey...I'm raising a toast to you in spirit! And we'll just have to do a birthday celebration in July when I see you in England. London won't know what hit it!

From me and "Fitty Cent"...hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day (don't think about your patients- I know you, you're just like me! - let it all go for a day), you amazing person, you.

Lots of love, Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet memories from years past and many more to come! And if you are in England...would he go by "Fitty Pence?" Kidding. Thanks for the birthday wishes and even though we are not out in Oxford, your toast is still special! Miss you lots and of course, raising a glass to the much anticipated Greeky reunion in 2006!