Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware"

I have met a guy, a new friend, whose parents, believe it or not, lived in Freehold, NJ for 10 years or so. I think he said something like 1993 - 2004. So he went to boarding school at Stonybrook here in the UK, which he tells me is where they taped Three Men and a Little Lady, for 6 months out of the year, and spent the other 6 months in Freehold. So he knows all about things like the Point Pleasant boardwalk as THE place to be on a hot summer night when you're in high school. And he did say he misses having a decent beach so nearby... what have I been telling y'all about the Jersey shore, hmm? It's not just me, I'm not crazy, sure it's not tropical, but there's just something about the Jersey shore. Anywho, my dad will kill me when he reads this post, for putting it in his head, but I just can't help myself...
It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all
It's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!

No comments: