Sunday, October 08, 2006

I did it, I did it, oh yeah, yeah, yeah

My hips are none too happy with me, but I did it! The RunLondon 10k in Hyde Park was this morning...apparently something like 30,000 people were there, and I believe it. Way too many people. To call it a madhouse would have been a bit of an understatement. But quite a rush to have a big crowd cheering! Good weather for it too. So now I need to figure out whether I actually want to run a half marathon, and how my hips continue to feel over this coming week will be a big factor.

I was going to treat myself tonight for my accomplishment by watching The Mummy Returns, but it's missing. Again. I brought the DVD over here and it disappeared, and the one roommate who was borrowing my DVDs said she didn't have it. So eventually I re-ordered it on sale, and my mom shipped it over to me. It was a set that also included The Mummy, and The Scorpion King. I just now went to get it out, and my new copy of it has also now disappeared. The other two DVDs are in there, but The Mummy Returns is gone. Very, very weird.

No comments: