Sunday, October 22, 2006

Me and my big fat mouth

So....I had a wonderful weekend in Rugby, er, Clifton upon Dunsmore, with Jo and her boyfriend James. In spite of my cold. Yes, I made the mistake of bragging to housemate Nicole midweek last week that I have not been sick since the day I set foot in this country in February. And wouldn't you know it, by Friday night, after we came back to Jo and James' cottage from the local pub, I knew I had a full-fledged cold. That didn't stop me, we had a great weekend, but I will have to sum it up tomorrow night, because I am exhausted, I can't breathe, and I still haven't reviewed my kinesiotaping method for my patient with a hemiplegic shoulder. I'm supposed to tape him up tomorrow, so I guess I'd better review it now. Just a friendly reminder kids, don't temp fate by bragging about oh, for example, good health, because you might just be jinxing yourself ;)

No comments: