Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New shoes

Guess I need a new pair of running shoes. My sneakers have been wet and squeaky, and thus I didn't notice until this morning that you can also hear air rushing in and blowing out every time I step on the balls of my feet. Haha, the race must have done them in. I'm a bit disappointed-- even though it's been a year, and I should be replacing them anyway, I've loved my Nike shox so much, it's a bit of a bummer that they've given out. I've had other sneakers that have lasted longer, but maybe that's what happens with air-cushioned shoes.

Anywho, the play last night was pretty funny. Lots of sexual jokes, which I expected. No audience participation unfortunately, but they did directly address the audience at times, and there was a mix of comedy and tragedy with the tales that they chose to perform (Carpenter, Miller, Knight, Clerk or Oxford scholar, Nun, etc). For a fiver, definitely worth it!!!

No comments: