Thursday, May 11, 2006

Remember Mr. Rogers?

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be mine, won't you be mine, won't you be my neighbor.

Not much happenin' today. I had a good supervision meeting with my supervisor, where I was able to show how I'm working to accomplish my objectives and my personal development plan. She told me she's happy with the work I've been doing, and she's impressed with how I've taken on the falls education group as my own. I'm hoping to pick up all the supplies for updating my portfolio this weekend.

It's Thursday, so I've been happily watching House and Grey's Anatomy, and looking forward to tomorrow being Friday!! It should be another beautiful day, with 3/4 of it spent inside, and it will turn colder and rainy, just in time for the weekend...figures.

Anyone seen Mission Impossible III yet? I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise at this point, but I've seen the other two and am thinking I might still enjoy it as a summer blockbuster.

No comments: