Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Brognoligo, here I come!

I spent a good hour earlier this evening making homemade chocolate chip cookies, Dad-style, y-ummmm! Tomorrow we are celebrating the birthday of one of my co-workers, Annette, and I will bring some to Rita as well.

Tomorrow is the day! I return to Italy. This time it's only been two years since I've been back, so I count that as an improvement over 11 years!! I literally cannot wait, I am so excited! I can't believe it's finally here. Jenn's dad will be away on business in China, but her mom and her mom's cousin Pippo will be at the airport tomorrow night at 8:30pm to pick me up! I am going to eat my heart out...

So there won't be any updates again until Monday, although if I am really tired, it may not be until Tuesday. But I promise I will have pics, and stories. And lots of lots of Italian wine :)

In the meantime, I wish all of you a glorious Memorial Day Weekend...I wish I could BBQ with you all, I hope you have better weather than we have been having, and for those of you in Vermont..."Helloooooo, the lake!" I'll be with you in a month! Make me a list of chores that don't end up getting done this weekend! All my love, Allison.

No comments: