Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oh yeah, I did drop a ton of money on training for an OT assessment tool back in November!

Had a little blast from the not too far away past when I arrived back in Harrow Road...only about 15 minutes ago in fact. By the time I got off my flight around 10:40pm, got through passport control, collected my luggage, caught the Gatwick Express train from the airport to Victoria station, caught the Underground from there to Stratford, and caught the 257 bus (boy did I feel lucky as I thought it had already stopped running for the night- it drops me off two blocks from my house), it was already going on 1am.

Anyway, I have lots to tell about my long weekend, but that will have to wait for when I'm capable of coherent thought...for right now, a mini celebration, in that (da-da-da!) I am now a calibrated AMPS administrator! Had an email waiting for me, and I just had to share the news. I'll start in with stories and pictures tomorrow after work. Ciao ciao.

No comments: