Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Read 'em and weep

Oh man, I am way too full...we had our basic grade hour and a half lunch today at a cafe with seriously yummy food. Unfortunately, today is also the birthday of one of the physios that I work with, and I am just about to head out the door for some North African/Lebanese food. Aggh, not sure I'll be able to get anything else down. I'll have to stick with an appetizer for my meal or something. Several OT things to talk about after today, but that'll have to wait for another post.

Nicole just walked in as I was putting on a splash of makeup, and we've decided we're going to start a poker night. Well, cards night in general. The only deck we have right now is my deck of Wizard, so I have some new initiates for one of my favorite card games! And then as soon as we get a regular deck of cards, we'll alternate with poker, and suck more people in as we go. I know how to play Texas Hold 'Em, and Nicole knows how to play some other version, so it should be fun!!

No comments: