Sunday, November 19, 2006

A little penguin luv

This is my advent calendar for 2006...HAPPY FEET!! Yes, it has chocolates inside, but even better, there are paper penguin puppets (finger) on the back! (Like the alliteration?) Jo was in town, and we did a little Christmas shopping together on Saturday. Unfortunately, though I know the movie opened on Friday night for most of you, we won't have it here until 8 December. And that's the night of one of the Christmas parties I'm going to, so I guess I'll have to bide my time...

Boy, I've been lazy about a number of things lately, blogging definitely being one of them, but I promise to try and be better about it. I think at least a little bit, part of the problem has been this stupid cold that has now gone on for more than four weeks. I suppose being out/partying for the past 5 weekends or so hasn't helped, but a cold for four weeks?!?! Seriously?! (Shades of Grey's Anatomy-- which, by the bye, why is it that I cry for every episode of that show??) My theory is I caught one cold on top of another, my coworkers think it was viral. Regardless, I do believe (touch wood, as they say here, slight variation I'm sure you'll notice) the cold is on its way out, finally, finally, as in it should be gone in 2-3 days. About time.

No comments: