Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Oh yes we need a little Christmas, right this very minute..."

I have updated the MP3 player in my sidebar with Christmas tunes, both contemporary and classic. Hopefully there's something for everyone. Sometimes it takes a little time to change over to the new playlist, but by tomorrow you should hear them. I wanted to include "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" but the site where I put my playlist for the MP3 player is refusing to accept it due to something in the file name, grrr! I'm doing my best to get into the spirit as much as possible, though unfortunately, I don't really have Christmas decorations over here (but I did buy a pointsettia to brighten up our living room), and I can't do all the baking I would be doing at home...ie sugar cookies, as is traditional! Not to worry, I'm sure my mom will have cookie dough ready for when I arrive, right Mom? ;) I will also have a marathon Christmas movie watching session, since all I've got here are The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2... in particular, the Muppets Christmas Carol is traditional for our family, over and over and over again, as well as Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation. Classic!

No comments: