Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Silver Linings

Things have been a little bit gloomy around here the past couple of days, what with Sunday's Arsenal Carling Cup loss and all...and I suppose the rainy weather hasn't helped. So, my happy list is making a reappearance:

I still have a month left on this rotation, thank goodness.

I will be going out to Michigan to see my Grandpa when I'm home in April (I missed the family reunion last summer). I will also get to see Aunt Grace and potentially others whilst there.

I will be going to Guildford on Sunday for a final final pub walk(the last one I posted about is not the last one after all), which will also be a birthday celebration for Alex.

Got to speak to Kristy on Skype last night, for the first time in awhile. Hey Greeky!

Tress heads back to Africa tomorrow after an extended stay in the States, sorting out tennis elbows. Congratulations, sis!

I have booked tickets to go home again for the annual Johnson/Heilala family extravaganza, 4th of July week, up in Vermont!

And last, but not least, Jenn sent me pics of her trying on wedding dresses, so that I could be kept in the loop and able to chip in with my two cents--awww, you're the best, hun.

No comments: