Monday, November 05, 2007

Shout out to Viv!

I've made it back, safe and sound, from my whirlwind weekend, if a little homesick and a lot tired...partly due to forgetting to set my alarm back with the time change in the States this weekend (we had that over here a week before you guys), so that I got up at 4:30 instead of 5:30 this morning. Ouch! I can hear some Guy Fawkes Night fireworks going strong in different parts of East London through my window.

So I have lots of pictures--rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding, meeting baby Brett Gable, and some others I'd forgotten I had on my camera, such as from the Rugby World Cup Final when I was in Oxford with my friend Tracey. Lots of photos to come, then! But what I don't have are photos from my night out in NYC with Viv and her boyfriend Eric :(

Viv, we obviously have a LOT to catch up on, will give you a ring later this week or weekend. Although I was operating through my jet lag fog, I must tell you I was impressed. I look forward to getting to know Eric better...so I guess that means you guys had better get those European trip plans going soon!

No comments: