Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Jet Lag, Shmet Lag

Too tired to do a lot of pics and posting tonight, so here are just a couple from Sunday. I got to hang out with the Gables for a few hours...for those of you who don't know, I went to college with Brian, and Carla was his girlfriend/high school sweetheart at that time. Long story short, I became very close with Carla and was maid of honor for their wedding in 2002. And now I'm an Auntie for their first baby, a Lil' Slugger, as Brian calls him. I've seen pics of Brett in his little Eagles outfit, although Brian is not currently dressing him up for Sundays because he thinks it's been bringing bad luck (pffff! silly boy). Anyway, it was a ton of fun, meeting Brett, seeing Cleo (a kitten I rescued and they adopted), and trying out the Nintendo Wii with Brian. Hopefully I'll get pics from Carla of me and Brian squaring off at tennis. And now I have a teeny obsession with the Wii. Shhhh.

No comments: