Sunday, March 25, 2007

Short week coming up

Wow, time flies, especially when you don't want it to! Okay, that's unfair, I'm really looking forward to being home for a bit, Boston and the wedding, going to Peru, and seeing my grandfather. But I'd rather be coming back to my job on the stroke unit, than to starting afresh on orthopaedics. Speaking of, today I finished and submitted my application for Senior 2 at Whipps...they will be short-listing while I'm gone, and interviews will happen the week I get back! Hopefully not on the Monday I get back!

I have a "new" bike...it's actually an old one that a bike mechanic fixed up and sold on gumtree (UK's version of Craig's List), so I can now cut my commute time in half. And Nicole expects me to join her on the London to Brighton bike ride in June now as well. I wonder how long 60 miles takes on a bike?

No comments: