Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is it written in the stars?

I'm not a believer in horoscopes, though I do find them amusing from time to time. And for some reason, during my birthday month, I always feel compelled to check them out. I do tend to read both Capricorn and Aquarius, since my birthday is right on the cusp, but here are two of my favorites both from Capricorn:

On my birthday - "To a certain extent, every Capricorn begins a new cycle at the time of the new moon in your sign. It's just that because it takes place on your birthday, this marks a turning point of serious proportions. While leaving parts of the past behind may require courage, in doing so you're clearing the way for the promising developments in the future that will come your way from here onward."

And from this week- "Drink plenty of water, dear Capricorn, in order to keep your system properly hydrated. Water is the most important part of your diet, and it is likely that you are not drinking nearly enough. Being a water sign means that this element is the foundation of your being, making you extremely emotional, caring, and sensitive. Make sure to distance yourself from people who try to suck this life force from you."

No comments: