Thursday, April 24, 2008

Alternative Exercise

I went to my first belly-dancing class tonight. What a blast! Unfortunately, I can't seem to get my arms and hips to be doing two different things in a graceful, coordinated way. Ok, to toot my own horn, I did pretty well for a complete beginner, but I can only seem to do the arms or the hips right, not both right at the same time. But I figure after a 7-week course of classes, things are bound to fall into place. Well, 5 weeks anyway...I'll miss the first two while I'm in Cape Town (tonight was a free intro class). Now, I just need to find one of those small triangular scarves with bright coppery discs all along the edges....

Next Wednesday is coming up way too fast. I'm now making 2-3 To-Do Lists every day as I try to keep up with everything I need to take care of before I leave. Agggh.

No comments: